Company COVID-19 Value Statement for our Clients and the Community
Professional Golf Planners of America is committed to conducting business in compliance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as federal OSHA standards related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The following five principles are the cornerstone of our business conduct:
- To conduct business on and off the golf course to the highest standards of hygiene etiquette to demonstrate how we are protecting our clients, event participants and our communities at all times.
- To provide Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) that is readily available for the use of our employees, clients and event participants at all golf outings/events.
- To train and educate our staff with regard to social distancing, cleaning and disinfecting practices as outlined by the CDC.
- To maintain the highest level of integrity and concern for our clients and our community.
- To maintain a system of supervision that is designed to achieve compliance with these principles.
This Value Statement has been established as a guide to our Company’s actions and setting our standards and best practices to do our part in protecting our employees, clients and communities. A successful client experience starts with core values!
Stay safe; be well, thoughtful and kind!
Anthony (Tony) Comperchio
CEO | Chairman & Founder